Dragon's Dogma Online English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a community for anyone who plays Dragon's Dogma Online or is interested in playing. Hopefully this can be a great place to ask questions, find guides, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Hello and a few suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stogie French

Stogie French

Quick Hello and a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Hello and a few suggestions   Quick Hello and a few suggestions EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:58 am

Hey all Just started to attempt to install the game now, figured this was a better way to talk with others and getting things started in-game. and i second Saboteur with the display. maybe an off topics sub-forum just to fuck around in
Back to top Go down
GendR
Admin
GendR

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hello and a few suggestions   Quick Hello and a few suggestions EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:57 pm

I updated the theme, I liked this one better. I also got a banner up. Trying to decide what would look good for the background, I went with medieval stone for the time being.
Back to top Go down
https://ddon-english.board-directory.net
GendR
Admin
GendR

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hello and a few suggestions   Quick Hello and a few suggestions EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 6:44 pm

Saboteur-6 wrote:
Just wanted to pop in and say hey. Right now I know it's pretty bare bones but some more DDON art on the site would be more appealing. Nice work though, hopefully the site catches on to a degree.

Howdy! Thank you for joining Smile yes, I planned on getting it spruced up today but I had a work emergency.

I will try to get it looking better, hopefully it attracts some more users!
Back to top Go down
https://ddon-english.board-directory.net
Saboteur-6

Saboteur-6

PostSubject: Quick Hello and a few suggestions   Quick Hello and a few suggestions EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say hey. Right now I know it's pretty bare bones but some more DDON art on the site would be more appealing. Nice work though, hopefully the site catches on to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hello and a few suggestions   Quick Hello and a few suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Hello and a few suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Dogma Online English Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: